CPL Executive Search has been retained as the exclusive search and selection (recruitment) company to look for an exciting UK & Ireland sales opportunity in flavours. Solid applications knowledge and established networks in the flavours industry would be an asset. Local technical and sales support will be provided directly from the UK office and R&D group. An enthusiastic self-starter with a technical or food science background would be ideal, with the skills required to manage all sales contact in the UK.
- Sales representative in the UK and Ireland for a medium-sized flavours company.
- Working from a home office, but attending monthly meetings at the UK headquarters.
- Autonomous role, requiring a self-motivated individual.
- Development potential from strong market positioning.
- Must be able to confidently communicate business and technical needs to clients.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
New business development, growth of existing accounts with savoury flavours as a primary focus, plus a range of sweet and beverage flavours.
- Suitable for a junior sales professional looking to take the next career step, or a more experienced candidate with at least 2-5 years account management experience.
- Sales experience in savoury flavours or colours, sweet and beverage flavours.
- Proven ability in new business development, prospecting, identification, growth and maintenance of existing accounts.
- Taking effective briefs, managing customer expectations and delivering projects in a timely fashion.
- Demonstrating product presentations to customers and at tradeshows.
- Providing feedback for new products and technologies from customers.
- Ability to actively build strong, multi-level relationships with customers.
- Package will be commensurate with experience (basic + bonus).
- Car allowance.
- Pension and medical cover.