An exciting opportunity for a pro-active self-starter with entrepreneurial flair and possessing the focus and energy for driving the sales of specialty health ingredients to the Nutraceutical industry in Europe.
Candidates should have a strong understanding and sales background in Food Supplements. He/she must also have a good technical appreciation of products and applications. It is essential that the ideal person can make things happen, derive strategies for delivering sustainable growth in a highly competitive marketplace, and possess the capability for expanding the European business.
- Present and sell company products to potential clients in the Nutritional & Food industry.
- Generate new leads and referrals and identify sales prospects.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Academic level of qualification with a minimum of 8 years sales experience.
- Experience selling in the Nutritional industry a MUST.
- Existing relationship and contacts in the Nutritional industry international market with Purchasing, R&D and Marketing personnel VERY IMPORTANT.
- Ability to persuade and influence others, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Maintaining a professional appearance and positive company image to the public.
- Willingness to manage a flexible schedule.
LOCATION Western Europe
LANGUAGE Ideally English and German, and another (European) language.
Please contact Dr. Michael Lee by email or phone +44 1491 822 844 for an informal discussion.