CPL Executive Search has been retained as the exclusive search and selection (recruitment) company to look for a pro-active self-starter with entrepreneurial flair and possessing the focus and energy for driving the sales of specialty health ingredients to the Nutraceutical industry in Europe.
Candidates should have a strong understanding and sales background in Food Supplements. He/she must also have a good technical appreciation of products and applications. It is essential that the ideal person can make things happen, derive strategies for delivering sustainable growth in a highly competitive marketplace, and possess the capability for expanding the European business.
- Present and sell company products to potential clients in the Nutritional & Food industry.
- Generate new leads and referrals and identify sales prospects.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Academic level of qualification with a minimum of 8 years sales experience.
- Experience selling in the Nutritional industry a MUST.
- Existing relationship and contacts in the Nutritional industry international market with Purchasing, R&D and Marketing personnel VERY IMPORTANT.
- Ability to persuade and influence others, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Maintaining a professional appearance and positive company image to the public.
- Willingness to manage a flexible schedule.
LOCATION Western Europe
LANGUAGE Ideally English and German, and another (European) language.
Please contact CPL Executive Search by email or phone +44 1865 257 252 for an informal discussion.
[This post has now been filled but we are always interested in adding suitably qualified candidates to our network. You can connect to us via LinkedIn or by email. Please note that CPL Executive Search works exclusively on retained executive search engagements commissioned by our clients and does not offer placement services or find positions for candidates].