CPL Executive Search has been retained as the exclusive search and selection (recruitment) company to look for an enthusiastic, self motivated individual with entrepreneurial drive and strong technical sales and negotiation skills for maintaining and growing our Client’s customer base for the Food and Food Supplement industries in the UK and Ireland. Business development activities, and promotion of new products and applications are also key components of this position.
Candidates must be able to effectively manage a national sales territory including call planning, contract negotiation, and presentations to R&D groups. Experience in developing a
strategic sales plan and delivering results to plan is critical.
- Achieve profitable volume growth.
- Negotiate pricing and sales contracts.
- Introduce new products and applications to target accounts.
- Interface with R&D on new developments.
- Understand customer requirements and provide product solution.
- Convert target accounts to commercial buying accounts with high success rate.
- Minimum of 5 years direct sales experience in the Food and/or Food Supplement industry.
- Technical sales experience with functional ingredients (specialty ingredients) preferred.
- Must be computer proficient and have experience with MS Office and CRM software.
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills; good presentation and negotiation abilities.
- Strong in strategic thinking, initiative and well organised.
- Highly self-motivated; able to operate autonomously in a dynamic environment and with freedom to travel.
REPORTS TO Sales Director
LOCATION Preferably based in France or Home Office in the UK
LANGUAGE English, French is a bonus.
TEL: +44 1865 257 252 for an informal discussion.