An exciting opportunity for a pro-active self-starter with entrepreneurial flair and possessing the focus and energy for driving the sales of food colourant products globally.
Candidates should have a strong understanding and sales background in Food Ingredients. He/she must also have a good technical appreciation for Natural Food Products. It is essential that the ideal person can make things happen, derive strategies for delivering sustainable growth in a highly competitive marketplace, and possess the capability for expanding the business.
- Present and sell company products, primarily food colour products, to new and existing clients in international markets.
- Generate new leads and referrals and identify sales prospects.
- Manage Marketing & Sales and Quality Control for specified products.
- Propose findings and suggestions to Senior Management on sales strategies, market perception and targeting new customers.
- Establish relationships with suppliers and customers through regular visits.
- Academic level of qualification with a minimum of 5 years for Food industry.
- Possess good technical understanding for Natural Food Colours and preferably also Spices.
- Significant travel to current and potential clients.
- Ability to persuade and influence others, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Respond well under pressure.
- Willingness to manage a flexible schedule.
LOCATION United Kingdom
LANGUAGE English and ideally another (European) language.
TEL: +44 1491 822 844 for an informal discussion.