We seek an experienced R&D Manager in Feed Additives. He/she will be using relevant and practical experience for the co-ordination of international research projects and development of innovative products in accordance to the development strategy. This will involve designing, co-ordinating and executing worldwide products validation and field trials, deriving and analysing the R&D budget and costs, and identifying research institutes for establishing a scientific network. Candidates should have a degree in Animal Science/Animal Nutrition or Veterinary Medicine and be fluent in English.
- Co-ordination of research projects and development of innovative products according to the product development strategy.
- Design, execute and support worldwide products validation and field trials.
- Derive the budget for R&D projects, monitor and analyse the costs of R&D.
- Identification of research institutions and establishment of scientific network.
- Assistance in publication of research results in scientific journals and magazines and presenting at national and international conferences.
- University degree in Animal Science / Animal Nutrition and Veterinary Medicine, ideally at MSc or PhD level.
- Experience in Feed Additive market, understanding of mycotoxins / mycotoxin binders preferable.
- Practical experience in farm production beneficial.
- Good networking and communication skills.
- Strong project management and organisational skills.
- Team player and ability to work well internally, externally and internationally.
LANGUAGE Ideally English and another (European) language would be desirable.
TEL: +44 1865 257 252 for an informal discussion