CPL Executive Search is looking for a highly experienced Production Manager with technical and process knowledge of food ingredients.
• Devise and implement Standard Operating Procedures for production operations
• Implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives
• Plan and execute production schedules on time, adhere to quality and safety norms, assessing and organizing required resources, good communication skills, cost consciousness etc.
• Administrative reporting will be to the Regional CEO-Europe
• This position is based in continental Europe
• Sound knowledge of GMP
• Handling and monitoring of batch processes and also setting parameters
• Reduce operating costs and increasing profits
• Co-ordination with the concern departments for smooth running of the plant
• Manpower allotments in various sections
• Responsible for conducting a weekly meeting with workers and supply training with regards to SOP and GMP when required
• Issue daily reports on the plant work carried out, reporting issues and troubleshoot with input from the process engineers
• Give clearance for plant fabrication and maintenance works
• Review the plan versus performance and execution on a periodical basis i.e. weekly basis for all the plants
• Ensure Safety Standards are being followed at the plant
• Knowledge of batch production in a chemical manufacturing plant
• People oriented and results driven
• Sound knowledge of GMP in an organised and unorganised industry
• Setting up of new system and processes
• Excellent active listening, delegation, presentation skills
• Sound knowledge of business performance, planning, budgeting and analysis
• Sound knowledge of Standard Operating Procedures
• Knowledge of safety and environmental procedures
Efficient and Process driven
Can communicate at all levels with Technical, Commercial and Production Teams
QUALIFICATIONS Degree in Food Chemistry or Chemistry or Food Engineering with 8-13 years experience in Food Colours & Ingredients
LANGUAGE English, fluency is essential, additional languages (particularly Italian and Spanish) are a bonus
TEL: +44 1865 257 252 for an informal discussion
Please contact CPL Executive Search or telephone +44 1865 257 252 for a confidential, informal discussion.
[This post has now been filled but we are always interested in adding suitably qualified candidates to our network. You can connect to us via LinkedIn or by email. Please note that CPL Executive Search works exclusively on retained executive search engagements commissioned by our clients and does not offer placement services or find positions for candidates].