CPL Executive Search is assisting a fast growing, well-established, high-tech company which has a proprietary high throughput, in vivo screening technology for evaluating mechanisms of action, efficacy, toxicology, bench marking and quality control calibration of active ingredients for the health and nutraceuticals industries.
Its application to discovery and screening of novel combinations and their modes of action are a key to cost effective generation of new IP and maintaining new product pipelines. Its strong positioning has resulted in a new role as sales leader for the North American Market, selling its sophisticated screening services and licencing product IP which are positioned primarily for the nutraceutical, cosmetic, biotechnology and related food industries.
Working independently, the candidate will be a self-starter having, a strong technical &/or scientific background, a track record in sales and a network in the industries mentioned..
- Representing a testing facility and patented ingredient developer in North America.
- The position will be based in Chicago, New York or preferably Boston, selling nationally. Over time a local representative office will be established.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- 60% of company laboratory activity is ‘fee for service work’ for clients who want to speed up their research and product development processes by using a high-throughput efficacy screen for individual ingredients and combinations.
- 40% of company laboratory activity is for in house development of ingredients and combinations covering a variety of diseases and health issues.
- Clients will include ingredients producers, supplement, food and cosmetic manufacturers, wanting to speed their discovery processes and make benefit claims via proven technology and the incorporation of efficacious natural products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sales and marketing of screening technology and new products.
- Manage projects in response to customer briefings, to achieve profitable business growth.
- Actively build strong, multi-level relationships with key customers.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and cross-regionally to support the company’s overall goals.
- Lead technical presentations to customers and key opinion leaders.
- Understand and utilize proprietary technology to deliver unique solutions to the marketplace.
- Provide proactive feedback of new products, trends and technologies to the market place.
- Attend and present at exhibitions, seminars and key trade fairs.
TEL: +44 1865 257 252 for an informal discussion.