A fast-growing Global natural food colours and ingredients company is looking for a highly experienced technical and commercial leader to manage and grow the business on a European and Global level promoting and selling the current and new product ranges. They will lead with a diligent ‘can do’ attitude and be able to utilise their abilities and company resources. Oversee strategic sourcing, execution, contracting and value analysis of the category. Maintaining relationship with vendors and product range management will also be a part of the duties. The main goal is to increase profitability of business.
- Lead, co-ordinate and work closely with Sales, R&D, Production and Purchasing Departments.
- Improve market penetration and ensure future growth by understanding category needs.
- Fuel the innovation pipeline and market information to the R&D, Purchasing, Production and Marketing.
- Derive and execute category strategies with Sales to deliver profitability targets.
- Prepare and agree annual budgets and quarterly forecasts with responsibility for delivering the plans.
- Provide input into the design and profitability of the category product portfolio.
- Sales experience and commercial awareness.
- Marketing background or understanding.
- Strong Negotiation and Sales Skills.
- Leadership, Commercial and Management Skills.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Entrepreneurial Drive.
QUALIFICATIONS Degree in Chemistry, Food Science or Engineering with 5-7 years International experience in Food Colours & Ingredients
REPORTS TO Senior Commercial Director
LANGUAGE English, fluency is essential, additional languages (particularly Spanish and Italian) are a bonus.
TEL: +44 1865 257 252 for an informal discussion.