CPL Executive Search has been retained as the exclusive search and selection (recruitment) company to look for an enthusiastic and strong communicator with a detailed understanding of the regulatory framework for Food and Drinks in an international context for this unique opportunity. The position will suit a candidate who will enjoy working in a small, highly professional organisation with exciting and ambitious growth plans.
- Advising key stakeholders with expertise on Food and Drink regulations.
- Liaising with government agencies and content providers for supply of relevant information.
- Establishing relationships with key regulatory bodies globally.
- Attending and presenting at international conferences.
- Providing expert advice at customer facing meetings in support of the commercial strategy.
- Educated to degree level.
- Regulations and compliance experience at a Food and Drinks business.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to run multiple projects simultaneously.
- Enthusiasm, energy and a “make things happen” attitude.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
LOCATION United Kingdom
LANGUAGE Ideally English and another (European) language would be desirable.
[This post has now been filled but we are always interested in adding suitably qualified candidates to our network. You can connect to us via LinkedIn or by email. Please note that CPL Executive Search works exclusively on retained executive search engagements commissioned by our clients and does not offer placement services or find positions for candidates].