We are looking for an enthusiastic and strong communicator with a detailed understanding of the regulatory framework for Food and Drinks in an international context for this unique opportunity. The position will suit a candidate who will enjoy working in a small, highly professional organisation with exciting and ambitious growth plans.
- Advising key stakeholders with expertise on Food and Drink regulations.
- Liaising with government agencies and content providers for supply of relevant information.
- Establishing relationships with key regulatory bodies globally.
- Attending and presenting at international conferences.
- Providing expert advice at customer facing meetings in support of the commercial strategy.
- Educated to degree level.
- Regulations and compliance experience at a Food and Drinks business.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to run multiple projects simultaneously.
- Enthusiasm, energy and a “make things happen” attitude.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
LOCATION United Kingdom
LANGUAGE Ideally English and another (European) language would be desirable.
TEL: +44 1491 822 844 for an informal discussion.