CPL Executive Search is looking for a Director based in Dubai to lead the Client’s Middle East’s business interests selling bulk natural ingredients. They will lead with a diligent ‘can do’ attitude and expand and grow the company’s business operations, profit and marketing in the region by utilising their abilities and company resources. Self-motivated, this individual will have a strong technical and business background in food and colour ingredients, experience with distributors, a passion for the industry and strategies to drive and grow the whole business in the region including dehydrated fruit extracts and colour. They will be happy to travel in the region namely Saudi Arabia, Iran, Jordan and Iraq.
• Estimate, develop, strategies and formulate annual business plan, market share objectives
• Preparation of strategic business and marketing plans
• Formulation of annual sales plan and budget
• Generation of customer demand for achieving sales plans
• Achievement of monthly/quarterly/annual sales plan
• Liaise with customer cell at HO to draw sales plans for customers
• Follow up in weekly /monthly/quarterly achievement of sales targets by tracking performance of the team members
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
• Proven track record in Business Development, Account Management with relevant networks
• Experience in developing an overall business plan setting appropriate goals, taking into account both immediate and future needs; re-planning as necessary to fitting the situation and the context of the company’s business strategies and priorities
• Experience in developing new customers, new products which could be market specific or customized
• Identification of market opportunities that potentially match a customer’s needs with organisations core competencies
• Experience in strategic marketing
• Product specifications are in line with customer needs
• Regularly measures consumer and trade satisfaction
• Seeks customer feedback and implement product improvement
• Able to conduct periodic market research for customer need/expectation analysis
• Able directions, support, reinforce and coach to create a high-performing work team
• Emphasize and influence factory/production groups to maintain the highest product quality
• Create and maintain internal controls that ensure quality of managerial and operational processes
• Constantly seek to improve and enhance products, processes and services
• Set examples of high quality work for others
• Provide customers with accurate information in a timely manner
• Constantly review and maintain product quality
Extensive Regional Knowledge.
Can communicate at all levels with Technical, Commercial and Production Teams.
QUALIFICATIONS Degree in Food Chemistry or Chemistry or Food Engineering with 10-15 years experience in Food Colours & Ingredients. An MBA would be desirable.
REPORTS TO Senior Global Commercial Director.
LANGUAGE Fluent in English and Arabic is essential.
TEL: +44 1865 257 252 for an informal discussion.
[This post has now been filled but we are always interested in adding suitably qualified candidates to our network. You can connect to us via LinkedIn or email. Please note that CPL Executive Search works exclusively on retained executive search engagements commissioned by our clients but does not offer placement services for candidates].