CPL Executive Search has been retained as exclusive search and selection (recruitment) experts for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to operate as a specialist in Cereal Science, playing an important and pivotal role in the development of enzymes and ingredients for various baking applications, such as bread, cake and cereals.
As Cereal Scientist you will join an innovative company developing the industry standards for a wide range of specialty biotechnological solutions. Our Client supplies the Baking industry with state-of-the-art solutions to reduce costs across the value chain with customised ingredients. Backed by a fully equipped pilot baking facility and professional bakery team, it is the ideal place for transforming your creative ideas into working applications.
- Development of new and/or improved enzymes, ingredients and applications on the basis of your expert knowledge.
- Generate and test hypotheses to improve enzyme functionality in cereal-based applications.
- Scouting for new enzymes or enzyme application opportunities.
- Leading a team of professionals to perform industrial research projects.
- Supporting and assisting the worldwide market introduction of enzymes
Our Client is a global food ingredients company and a strategic supplier to virtually all major FMCG players. They develop, produce and market advanced ingredients and processing aids for the Baking, Dairy, Savoury, Beverages and Functional Food industries. The organisation has an entrepreneurial, innovative and empowering culture and an ambitious growth strategy for the future.
- Relevant PhD in either Food Processing, Baking, Cereal Technology, Food Biochemistry, or associated area, preferably with several years experience in Applied Biochemistry research.
- Experience in Cereal or Baking Science.
- Self motivated, enthusiastic, and creative.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Have good planning, organisational and leadership skills.
- Strong results and customer focus.
LOCATION Company´s R&D Centre in Western Europe
LANGUAGE The working language is English and fluency is mandatory.
TEL: +44 1865 257 252 for an informal discussion.
[This post has now been filled but we are always interested in adding suitably qualified candidates to our network. You can connect to us via LinkedIn or email. Please note that CPL Executive Search works exclusively on retained executive search engagements commissioned by our clients but does not offer placement services for candidates].