An exciting challenge for driving the market development for new and existing products by proactively identifying new business opportunities in the Animal Feed market.
- Proactively develop the Animal Feed market for new and existing products.
- Regularly liaising with existing customers to identify new business opportunities.
- Progressively manage a product development pipeline, closing all possible opportunities to achieve a sales & gross profit result in line with quarterly targets.
- Project management of the roll-out of all new products.
- Assisting the Head of Sales in Quarterly Planning.
- Advising on changes and trends in the marketplace and the activities of competitors.
- Bachelor degree ideally in Life Science/Business/Nutrition.
- At least 5 years experience and successful commercial track record with Animal Feed ingredient suppliers and/or Animal Feed producers.
- Technical knowledge of animal nutrition/palatability sectors and feed composition in animal nutrition.
- Good negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong business acumen and financial awareness.
- Proven track record in project management and client growth.
REPORTS TO Head of Sales
LANGUAGE Fluent in English. A second language, French, Spanish or German would be desirable.
APPLY TO Dr. Michael Lee by email or phone +44 1491 822 844 for an informal discussion.