Dr Robert Harwood
Robert is the Managing Director of CPL Scientific Group. He joined CPL in 2002 and supports CPL Executive Search on specific assignments as a researcher, using his networks and experience of over 16 years. With CPL Business Consultants he has worked on over 150 strategy consultancy engagements on topics such as ‘healthy’ ingredients, acquisition strategies and trans-Atlantic partnerships covering topics such as fine chemicals, soluble fibres, bulking agents and unusually, intra-ocular lenses.
Before that Robert spent five years in new product development and regulatory work with Charles River, a contract research laboratory. Robert did his MBA at Edinburgh University, his PhD at the University of Southampton and his BSc at Imperial College, University of London. He has completed the Oxford Private Equity Programme at Saïd Business School, University of Oxford.
- IFF Appoints Frank Clyburn as Chief Executive Officer and Board Director; Separates Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Roles
- BGG World appoints Shaheen Majeed as CEO of its three key subsidiaries
- Are you in a relationship with a co-worker? Read this first
- The interview: Erik Visser, CEO of Hamlet Protein
- CEO meets CEO: Olivier and Tjerk have a coffee