Dr Ray Quinlan
Ray has been associated with CPL since the 1980s and has led or participated in numerous consultancy projects and multi-client studies. Ray’s key experience is in agricultural biotechnology, most notably in the use of micro-organisms for the control of pests and diseases. Ray has, for example, been the lead author in the CPL Biopesticides Study for a number of years and has numerous other publications to his name.
Ray formerly managed biotechnology projects for a city investment company and was Head of Product Development at Microbial Resources and Tate & Lyle. Ray has a degree in Applied Zoology from Reading University and PhD from the University of Wales for research on tropical insect pests. He has also been involved in academic research on the control of pests using toxic baits and on the control of tsetse fly.
- IFF Appoints Frank Clyburn as Chief Executive Officer and Board Director; Separates Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Roles
- BGG World appoints Shaheen Majeed as CEO of its three key subsidiaries
- Are you in a relationship with a co-worker? Read this first
- The interview: Erik Visser, CEO of Hamlet Protein
- CEO meets CEO: Olivier and Tjerk have a coffee