Senior Quality Manager reporting to CEO
Specialist Ingredients Company for Food, Feed and Pharmaceutical Industries (Lieber GmbH)
Fast growing European based client and global food ingredients company, needed an experienced Senior Quality Manager to oversee its operations – it had been searching for this specialised person for more than a year with no success. Reporting directly to the CEO a highly skilled scientist / technologist and excellent people-manager sought to maintain the companies leading position in rapidly growing sectors, at a time of rapid expansion. Having demonstrated deep industry insights and networking capability, CPL was chosen to find the right candidate for the job.
- IFF Appoints Frank Clyburn as Chief Executive Officer and Board Director; Separates Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Roles
- BGG World appoints Shaheen Majeed as CEO of its three key subsidiaries
- Are you in a relationship with a co-worker? Read this first
- The interview: Erik Visser, CEO of Hamlet Protein
- CEO meets CEO: Olivier and Tjerk have a coffee