Head of Bio-Pharmaceuticals, UK
Leading Global drug manufacturer to Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies (Panteon UK)
Fast growing global pharmaceutical and biotechnology manufacturing company with more than 5,000 people and multiple sites around the world, required a commercially minded Scientist for the role of Head of Bio-Pharmaceuticals to implement its biologics strategy, reporting into the Vice President of Pharmaceutical Development Services. The client partnered with CPL Executive Search to identify the best candidate, due to our established networks and technical screening tools and capability.
- IFF Appoints Frank Clyburn as Chief Executive Officer and Board Director; Separates Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Roles
- BGG World appoints Shaheen Majeed as CEO of its three key subsidiaries
- The interview: Erik Visser, CEO of Hamlet Protein
- CEO meets CEO: Olivier and Tjerk have a coffee
- DuPont Leader to Help Inspire the Next Generation of Women in STEM