Yeast Bio-Products R&D Director, Netherlands
One of the world’s leading food ingredients companies required a first-class R&D Director to manage its significant R&D department at its European Headquarters. The role required a professional with long-term vision, expert knowledge in yeast fermentation, combined with a solid understanding in chemistry and educated to PhD level. CPL Executive Search were retained due to its technical credentials and knowledge of the clients corporate culture.
- IFF Appoints Frank Clyburn as Chief Executive Officer and Board Director; Separates Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Roles
- BGG World appoints Shaheen Majeed as CEO of its three key subsidiaries
- Are you in a relationship with a co-worker? Read this first
- The interview: Erik Visser, CEO of Hamlet Protein
- CEO meets CEO: Olivier and Tjerk have a coffee