A stimulating and challenging opportunity for leading a profitable business operating in specialised, sophisticated niches of the Food and Beverage industry. The company has business interests over 5 continents, and is a market leader in all of its key geographies, with over 15 associated and controlled companies, 6 production plants, over 15 foreign distributors and more than 100 exclusive representatives.
- Overall responsibility for P&L and performance of the Business.
- Lead and manage the optimal utilisation of existing and new dynamic global sales organisation and of the existing and new product portfolio.
- Deliver sound coordination, focus and guidance of the Management Team.
- Drive implementation of processes and incremental structure for further expansion into global operations.
- Effective, well structured and articulated general management skills honed in an international framework.
- Proven background in international business development.
- Extensive commercial experience: managing sales, customer oriented.
- Technical background in Microbiology, Biochemistry and/or Biotechnology, coupled with solid business administration skills, would be beneficial but not a pre-requisite, as is an excellent appreciation for the Food & Beverage industry.
- Clear leadership and strong managerial qualities developed in a structured environment with the ability to present, recommend and execute methodically complex business decisions.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, flexible, creative and “hands-on”.
- Ability to travel extensively.
QUALIFICATIONS Academic degree in Life Sciences and/or Business Administration/Marketing
REPORTS TO Board of Directors
LANGUAGE English and Italian are mandatory, additional languages (particularly French and Spanish) are a bonus.
FAX +44 1491 822 844 for a confidential discussion.